Discover what makes our indoor arena one of the best in the Midwest.
Our indoor riding arena, measured at an impressive 125’ x 250’, offers a high quality dirt formula (free from any chemicals) established by Kiser Arena Specialists out of Texas. Because of the high quality footing and the drag, we are able to accommodate a wide variety of disciplines. The footing was created with safety in mind for both the horse and the rider. The Dragmaster is the ultimate tool to provide arena management and care.
Four divisible areas for everyday use:
- 108’ x 109’ Riding Area (perfect for advanced riders and group lessons)
- 66’ x 125’ Riding Area with Obstacle Course (perfect for open riding and individual lessons)
- 73’ x 56’ Riding Area (perfect for open riding and young riders)
- 60’ Round Pen (great for training and working on groundwork)
Temperature regulated year round:
- Air Circulation = large fans and insulation keep the arena cool during summer months
- Heat = kept at moderate 55 degrees in the winter